![]() |
| It's so good having him home!!! |
I knew that my little brother was going to be coming home soon, and the thought crossed my mind a time or two that I should suggest to him that we should speak together. It took me a couple weeks to build up the courage to talk to him about it, and when I finally did I hoped that he would say he didn't want to. I snuck the question in at the very bottom of my weekly email to him....hit send and nervously waited for his response the next morning. This was his reply:
THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!! Oh my gosh that would be so awesome. That would be an unforgettable experience to be able to speak the same day as you. Love you!
I was shocked, surprised, excited and mostly nervous! Before I could chicken out I sent a quick message to our bishop asking his opinion/permission, and a little over a month later we ended up speaking together!
![]() |
| Family picture after the festivities! Even Lucky joined in! |
The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I am learning each and every day more about who He needs me to become. Things haven't gotten any easier since I was released from my mission...in fact I'd say they've just gotten harder, but I wouldn't trade what I have learned, and am learning, for anything. I'm grateful to have the knowledge of the gospel that I have. I could not survive a day without the help of my Savior.
If you are interested in listening to our talks you can find audio versions here!
Lindsay's Talk
Brian's Talk
Also if you know anyone who has returned early from their mission here is a link to the group I talked about in my talk.
![]() |
| And as a bonus...one of my favorite pix from the airport :) I'm sure grateful for my cousins! |



Great cousins I have!!
ReplyDelete