Hello Everyone!
 |
| Loved this spot! Fall was so gorgeous at RainTree! |
Two weeks in a row now that I am emailing on my unscheduled day! I wanted to let everyone know what is going on though. I know there will be a lot of questions and I will do my best to answer those questions through my blog over the next couple weeks!
 |
| The West Campus Gym is Pretty Sweet! :) (As long as it is good weather) |
My stay at the MTC was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. I have never felt the Spirit and the Love of my Heavenly Father so much. I had so many great experiences that have truly changed my life forever. My faith and trust in the Lord have grown exponentially. It was also however, extremely challenging both emotionally and physically. I wanted to keep my blog positive so I haven't shared a lot of the struggle so I apologize if this comes as a surprise.
 |
| Dr. Office Waiting Room! Spent way too much time here in the last 3 weeks! |
For the past 6 weeks or so I have been feeling super nauseous every time I eat and about a month ago felt prompted to visit the health clinic at the MTC again. It was discovered that I had lost quite a significant amount of weight and it was clear that something was wrong. They first thought it was just from the high amount of stress, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. They have also done a huge variety of tests over the past 2 weeks to try to discover the cause, but everything has come back clear. That is a blessing! I now know quite a few things that aren't wrong, but whatever is wrong has yet to be discovered.
 |
| Old and New Finnish Five! We loved having new Sisters for a little while! |
Due to the lack of diagnosis and a lack of getting better they could not clear me to go to Finland with my zone on Monday. Hearing those words was one of the saddest moments I've had in a long time. I decided I wanted to stay with my group at the MTC as long as I could, despite knowing I wouldn't be going, and left the MTC on Sunday Night. As of last night I have been medically released from my mission, with the hope that what is going on will be able to be discovered, fixed and I will be able to head straight to Finland to serve! My call to Finland will remain active and in place for the next few months!
 |
| Our Finnish Zone! The 15 of them arrived in Finland today! I hope things are going great! |
I do not know what will happen in the coming months but I feel at peace. I feel like this is where I am supposed to be right now, as much as my heart longs to be with the people in Finland. I get to have the chance to continue to test and grow my Faith. I know that the Lord has a plan for me and my life. He knows what is best. He knows why I am home right now and I know that, like He has guided me in the past, He will continue to guide me now. I am so grateful for the time I got to spend learning and growing at the MTC and look forward to the future growth.
 |
| Last picture as a companionship! Yes we were all crying! |
I will continue to post about the amazing experiences I had and people I met at the MTC. I will also keep everyone updated through this blog about everything that is going on. Thank you for your love, support and prayers. I am so blessed to have so many people supporting me each and every day.
I love you!
Lindsay (Sisar Farnworth)
 |
| Last picture with Connie! |
 |
| My Waiting Spot every morning :) |
 |
| I will Miss Sisar Nyman!! |
 |
| Last night with our Teachers Sisar Shaw and Veli Arnesen! |
 |
| Sisar Sohkanen and I! She is from Finland! We loved talking with Her! |
I met some pretty great friends at the MTC! Left: Hermana Reed, Baca, Sorenson and Paris. We were their unofficial Sister Training Leaders for a couple weeks! Right Hermana Peterson who I hosted
 |
| Loved our District! We became so close over 9 weeks! |
Sisar Bitner!! Awkward walking Photo! :)
 |
| Our Zone quite enjoyed taking random pictures on our last Sunday Walk. |
 |
| Loved these Vanhimmat & Sisaret! |
 |
| One of our last pictures as a companionship! |
That dang stomach... it always causes problems at the most inconvenient of times! If you need anything (or random health remedies) please let me know! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove you GIRL!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers.
ReplyDelete